Friday, June 15, 2012

AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 is Now priced

 AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III is Now priced $149.99

 

AT&T GAlaxy S III

The Samsung Galaxy S III is Coming to the US very soon, Good news is that you can get it for cheap early on Target and AmazonWireless have both dropped the price to a mere $150 for upgraders on AT&T.

First, Target started offering the SGS III for $149.99 if you choose to give your AT&T contract a two-year extension, and then AmazonWireless dropped the price as well. Both offers are for the 16GB version of the handset, but luckily Samsung is shipping the Galaxy S III with expandable memory so you can bring your own microSD card of up to 64GB and have all the space you need.

source

1 comment:

  1. I wasn’t able to get the deal for $149, but I did already pre-order my phone! It’s taking it’s time to get here, and I am getting excited about using it on the LTE network. I like to stream movies and shows from my Sling Adapter-connected receiver to my phone using the Dish Remote Access app, so I have a good feeling about how the new phone will work with the app. I use it all the time when I’m on my way to work at Dish, and while I’m on my way to school. I hope it’s delivered later today!

    ReplyDelete