Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Google Nexus 7 Review


[Google I/O 12] Google Nexus 7 Full Review [Specs, Photos, Video, Prices]

Nexus 7

Google today unveiled a new tablet, The "Nexus 7", made with hardware partner ASUS Computer, is a 7-inch tablet, built for Google Play, and is running the latest version of Google's Android operating system, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.

nexus 7 logo

Google Nexus 7 Specifications


It's running a Tegra 3 processor, as rumored and, of course, it'll have Jelly Bean Android 4.1 but Unfortunately, it looks like the Nexus 7 will be US-only, at least at launch.


n7

Nexus 7

The Nexus 7 page on Google Play is now live to confirm that the 8GB Nexus 7 will be priced at $199, while the 16GB model will cost $249. Both models should be shipping within two to three weeks.


Nexus 7 back
 source

1 comment:

  1. I really like my Nexus 7. Jelly Bean is enough of an upgrade that I will no longer recommend a Kindle Fire-- at its current price. It doesn't compare well next to my new iPad but it cost less than half and I find the iPad to big to bring if I have to have a laptop.

    ReplyDelete